Because sometimes we all need some one on one structured guidance, I have created 3 unique and highly effective coaching packages. Each are segments of my full training program so that you can choose which one(s) suit your situation best. There are NO time limits or time frames on these packages. However long we need to take for us to get through them is completely up to your schedule and time frame.
Coaching Package 1 Form & Bow Fitment $50.00
In this package I will focus on building your form and bow fitment to give you the steadiest hold you’ve ever achieved on target before. I do this by establishing the correct bone alignment, body structure, and natural strengthening areas our bodies are designed to use. Bio mechanics are a big portion of any sport, especially ones requiring us to become still, such as archery.
Here’s the topics we will master:
- Correct “T” Formation to match your body’s natural alignment. This promotes us using our core strength, which is the platform for steadiness.
- Proper grip placement and angles. Placing the hand onto the grip correctly pushes the riser into the palm and utilizes our joints in the wrist, elbow, and shoulder to steady out shot. My personal grip technique will place your hand in a position for the least torque available.
- Building our foundation around your stance. I will show you our base stance to use throughout form tuning and why you want to use it. It will develop alignment through your feet, knees, hips, and shoulders to keep you steadier in all conditions, including wind and shooting on angles. (A continuation of stance is found in my second package to find your Natural Point of Aim)
- Facial anchor points. Finding the correct facial anchor points makes consistency shot after shot much easier. I will show you how to set the bow’s draw length to make your facial anchor points a natural position to be placed in each shot. This includes centering the peep sight, string to nose, and anchor height of the release hand.
- Correct Loop Length. There’s much more involved in finding the correct loop length than where the hand fits best. You are setting up your back muscles to hold you steadier at full draw and really lock you in. This locked in feeling at full draw promotes confidence in your shot and a smoother aim with less movement. This also allows you to have a dynamic shot style that will give you greater results!
Coaching Package 2 Shot Process Development $50.00
This Package was initially going to be called, “Shot Process Magic”, but I swayed away from a gimmicky title. In truth though, this is where the magic takes place in building accuracy and repeatability. Both mental and physical training is taught in this package.
- Building a proper shot sequence that is simple, but effective. This promotes repetitiveness shot to shot, gives the mind something to think about during high stress situations, and is the core development of our mental training.
- The how’s and why’s to studying your float. This is something that I find almost nobody does and it’s been a huge development factor in my shot! This is the base point for finding our natural point of aim. We will also build our shot timing through this segment by finding when our body naturally holds the sight pin still.
- Shot timing development. Here’s where we look at our float and time how our body naturally slows down to a stop. Developed by my techniques of using stabilizing muscles in the bow shoulder, we will adjust your release timing to match your perfect shot execution moment. This rhythm is how the professional archers find the middle, regardless of float size being bigger in a stressful situation or not.
- Building Subconscious Aiming. Aiming on target isn’t a mindful choking of the pin/dot to stay still in the middle. Quite the opposite. It’s an act of our subconscious to trigger our muscles to trip the shot when we are naturally in the middle of the target. This method is key in target panic not being a factor in your shot and guiding your arrows to the middle of the target. I will explain fully how to develop this method, which is easier than you would think.
Coaching Package 3 Bow Tuning $50.00
Ever wondered what, “Super Tuning” was? Well, it’s building a bow that is forgiving to your bad shots. Meaning, the human input and error we place into our equipment has less affect on down range arrow impacts. These are the shots you wince at, only to look at the target and see the arrow in the ten ring. I will go over my tested and proven methods that will work for any archer’s skill range, from beginner to advanced.
- Arrow Rest Set up. Proper positioning and timing of a blade or drop away system. This includes the angle of the blade for the most forgiving arrow travel.
- Sight Set Up. Fully setting 1st, 2nd, and 3rd axis on your sight(when available) to give you the most accurate aiming system in any conditions.
- My Bow Arm Steadying, Stabilizer Set Up Routine. This is a step by step guidance on setting up stabilizer lengths, positions, and weighting to give you a steadier bow arm and bow reaction at the shot. My methods are simple and require much, much less time to set up. There’s no trial and error here. Just results.
- Pulling Point Tuning. Many people place a loop onto their bow without ever understanding the affects on hold that it can give them. The adjustment of the pulling point on your loop allows you to have a natural point of aim in the center of the target, versus fighting low/high holds.
- Torque Tuning. I have two different applications to torque tune your bow. (When Available) These include functions with your sight and your arrow rest to align horizontally the riser, sight, and rest when inducing torque into our shots from less than ideal bow hand moments.
- Paper Tuning. My paper tuning method is brief and will give you the starting point you need to finish your tuning quicker and easier.
- French Tuning. French tuning uses ONLY TWO distances to completely dial in your center shot. This is very simple and easy for an archer of any skill level to complete and will give you centered groups on target no matter the distance.
- Bare Shaft Tuning. My method of bareshaft tuning differs from a lot and that’s because I have found a way to take the headache of this method out of the equation. I will show you the starting point for rest height and arrow impacts to give you greater accuracy on your best or worst shots.
- Group Tuning. This is a method that shows you minute adjustments in your rest to give you tighter grouping. It’s done by tracking placements and matching arrow rest forgiveness with the pressure of your grip.
Knowing my methods all work off one another, I’d like to offer you a discount when purchasing all three packages together at one time.
Complete Overhaul Package $125.00
This gives you a savings of $25.00 over purchasing all three packages separately over time.